Ever tried to build a treehouse without the right tools, or spent all day on a 5 minute task because you lacked the proper equipment? The right tools make or break a project.
In the same way, the tools that you choose to help run your business are a big determinant of your success. They save you time, money and sometimes even your peace of mind.
That's why we designed each function of our Enterprise Dashboard to make your life a little easier. We created it to give busy professionals like you the information you need quickly so that you can go back to doing what you do best.
I'm going to take you through our dashboard so that you know how to get the information you need without spending all day doing it. Unless, of course, you're like me and can't think of a better way to spend the day - except maybe pouring over a fresh stack of legal documents. The smell of the ink, the crisp white pages with the numbered lines...I get lost in the beauty.
Here is a description of each section of the dashboard:
The Dashboard Sections
The Left Side of the Dashboard Features these Sections:
- Survey List - A list of all of your surveys in a pop-down menu; select any one of them to view the survey results. As soon as you do, you’ll notice the dashboard populates the results.
- Location List - A list of your company's locations; the number to the left of each location indicates the number of responses received at that location. Each location’s results can be seen by selecting it from the list.
- Date Range - Choose the date range for which you’d like to view response charts and graphs.
- Question List - A complete list of the questions on the chosen survey.
Middle Section - Button Functions & Heat Map
- New- add a new survey response report.
- Send - email a copy of the raw data spreadsheet.
- Print - cues your printer to print the pages.
- Remove Filters - clears all of the filters you’ve put on the data.
- Refresh - re-downloads the web page.
- Download Excel or PDF - download the results in the format of your choosing to keep on your own device.
- Heat Map - a birds-eye view of the survey response locations.
- Response Number- denotes the total number of survey responses received.
- Filtered Response Number - denotes the number of responses after a filter has been applied. Responses can be filtered by location, dates and survey results.
- Pie Graph - gives an overall view of question response numbers. Hover over the different sections to view exact numbers.
- Average - A calculated average of the number responses.
- NPS Score - A calculated score used to represent the likelihood of your customers recommending your business to friends and family. No need to look up the formula or get out the calculator. Our system will do it for you.
- Word Cloud - provides a preview of words used in the comment question responses.
- Bar Graph - provides an overall view of question response numbers. Hover over the different columns to view exact numbers.
Here are 3 helpful functions:
Download Survey Results
Easily download your survey results by clicking on either "Download Excel" or "Download PDF" button located above the heat map.
Share Survey Results
Share survey results with team members by simply clicking the "Email" button located above the heat map and entering the email address.
Find hidden connections by filtering the data by date, location and response. For example, if your survey was sent over many locations, you could select an underperforming location from the location list and and view the responses to gain insight into the underperformance. If your survey questions included demographics like "What is your age", you could drill down into problems with age groups and gain insights on what needs to be changed.
For a more detailed drill down, Client Experience Manager Jen Bogue recommends filtering rating scale responses by scores:
“I like to drill down into rating scale scores using the filtering options.This allows me to easily see how satisfied and unsatisfied customers respond to the other questions.”
Head of CX & Other Assorted Things
I hope you've enjoyed learning a little bit more about our dashboard; and that you use it to make your busy life a little less hectic. If you have any questions, call the CX team!
If you don't use SurveyMe, we'd love to show you how it works. We create custom questions to gather the data your organization needs to thrive, then present it on our dashboard in an easy to understand format. Give us a call today.